The Wee West Lothian Yoga Festival
26th August 2023, 10:30 – 14:30.
A gathering of our local Yoga community to celebrate Yoga and explore different ways to
enhance our physical and mental well-being.
Join us on this special day to meet and practise with the many wonderful Yoga and Wellness
practitioners we have here in West Lothian. Whether you’re completely new to Yoga, just
want to have a bit of fun, or explore new things – look what we’ve got on offer:
● an array of different styles of Yoga classes
● meditation and relaxation sessions
● Qi Gong
● talks and demonstrations
● stalls with beautiful gifts and wellness essentials from a range of independently run
● delicious lunches, cakes and hot drinks
● an opportunity to spend time in the company of friends, like-minded people and a
chance to chat to the teachers.
We’ve got everything you need to keep you inspired both on and off the mat!
The Festival will take place in the beautiful, purpose built Craigsfarm Community Hub
(Registered Charity) in Craigshill, Livingston.
All funds raised from this charity event will go to the Craigsfarm Well-being Programme
which provides a vital and affordable service addressing the mental health needs of the
wider West Lothian Community.
*Please supply your own Yoga equipment.
*Young people under 16 must be accompanied by an adult